We can provide short term in-house, or a variety of long-term mortgage options that will fit your needs at very competitive rates. For your convenience, all phases of your loan, at your selection, can be processed and closed in-house. In addition to licensed in-house mortgage personnel, insurance agents and appraisers, closing services can be provided in one efficient package.
Mortgage lending officer Michelle Greer will guide you through the process and help you every step of the way towards getting the home of your dreams!
Checklist of Items Needed When Applying for a Mortgage Loan
- Last two year’s original W-2s (a clear legible copy will be acceptable)
- Most recent original pay stubs covering a minimum of 30 days
- If self-employed, last two year’s signed individual and business federal income tax returns, including all schedules
- Most recent original bank statements for checking account, savings account, etc. covering the last two months
- Original sales contract for purchase of the subject property (not applicable if applying for a refinance)
- Legible copy of driver’s license